People love CBD but research into CBD, and other cannabinoids like CBG, CBC, CBDV—plus dozens of potential terpenes—terpenes
, and other Cannibanoids is still in it’s infancy. There’s still a lot to learn!
CBD is categorized as a drug. So, like any drug, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using any Cannibanoid products.
- Contains Less Than .1% THC, well below federal maximum of .3% .
- This Product Contains Almonds
- Do Not Use If Pregnant Or Nursing
- Must Be 21 Years Or Older
- Stop If Adverse Reactions Occur
- Topical Use Only, Not For Ingestion
- Do Not Use On Broken Skin
- Do Not Store In Direct Sun Or Heat
- Do Not Use Near Eyes
- Not Approved To Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Disease
Nurse’s Touch is made from US-grown hemp flower produced without any pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and has been tested by a third-party lab for potency, pesticides, and microbial contamination. No solvents are used in our manufacturing process.
3rd Party Lab Test Results
Cannabis CBD strains used in this product include Lifter
, Forbidden V
, and Fruit Loops CBD